Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Smiley Baby


Here's a layout I just completed last night that really shows Kayla's regular repertoire of expressions. She's just such a happy baby, so generous with her smiles. My aunt jokingly said to me yesterday:


"I think the second child is generally more calm and happy so that you'll be enticed into having a third!"


Tempting at times but when I think back to the 9 l-o-n-g months of pregnancy and the first three colicky months, that door in my mind slams shut pretty quickly.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, looks like not only did you resurrect your blog, but also your scrap-booking! i'm linking you!

Esther said...

I'm so glad you're back to blogging... Keep updating us with Alicia and Kayla's antics :)

Sher said...

hellooooo!!! kayla has such HUGE eyes and alicia is a real little lady now! good to hear from you again..

Karen M said...

Thanks for visiting guys! Hopefully, second time round will be easier!